BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

diabetes

A week or two ago, i had a dr appointment. I had blood work done to check for diabetes and if i'm Anemia. well days passed by and My mother got the phone call to say what my result was. Well my mother called me and told me that i'm borderline diabetic. i was so upset and so sad that i'm almost to the point of becoming diabetic. i know my mother and her side of the family have Diabetes and my father side of the family have Diabetes but i thought ok Alisha, you doing great and everything, so i was not thinking about becoming diabetic. well yeah ,i have to lose about 20 to 25 pounds and watch what i eat. Ok i know that im 5'0 and 161 pounds but i lost a 10 pounds this past summer and i thought i was doing good but yeah no. Rashonda and I going to the gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and i trying to eat right and have a healthy food intake.

0 comments: