BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Today was hell


Today I was really pissed off. Everything thing i did or somebody else did got me so mad today. first of all, i thought today was going to rain so i put on my rain boots. it rain about only five minutes. WTH. so i had those fucking rain boot on most of the fucking day. So my damn foot was hot as hell and my feet was hurting b/c of those shit. then i had on my sweatshirt today and it was not even raining or cold so i was still pissed because i was HOT. then i had to walk in this fucking heat today. so i was pissed. i went to every class even through i was pissed at the world. So i came back to my room and my roommates and i had a long talk for like a hour or two. so that got my mood lighten up. so after that things went well so that was good. LOL.


I feel like so Taylor swift today.

0 comments: