BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mardi gras and Twilight

OMG. I went to Mardi gras with my roommates/Friends and it was so fun. I had a great time. Well all the fun I can have with one of my roommates ( I will call her KP) OMG. She is so fucking talkative and annoying. I did not know when i move into this dorm room that she will be as bad as my other friends said she was going to be. I was like give her a chance and see how this goes but during this trip it was my last straw. She is so stupid to be pharmacy students who has to take science and all that math shit. Don't get me wrong she smart but don't have that street smart i guess. The next part I going to take from my friend’s blog who totally felt the same way I did but put it in better words that I can.


The girl started talking...lol...No seriously though..You CANNOT win an argument w/ her. Everything she says has to be right and she'll talk you down into the freakin ground! And she loves loves loves to repeat herself..She'll tell me the same story over & over again. And I'll just be like K, you told me this already! But that chick keeps talking! And then her freakin family hates Obama cuz they're all conservative republicans...blah zee blah. I won't even get into that..Mmm

Ok so anywho...we're got like a 10 hr drive to Louisiana. I was driving, Julie was in the passenger seat and K & li-li were in the back. She insisted that we use her tomtom gps..w/ch was cool but everytime he said something, she had to say something. For instance, if the tomtom told me to turn right...K would say " O yah he's gonna tell you to keep turning right until you turn right.

"O Really K!..I would have never guessed! And apparently the tomtom can help you get back on the interstate when you get off for gas or something...Ok..thats what gps is for. But I'm not a dumbass..If I pull of the interstate to go to a gas station I'm pretty sure I won't get lost trying to get back on.

So her gps tomtom thing was annoying and then she wanted to listen to some f'n josie & the pussycat dolls...WTF!!! WTF!!

I don't even know why I'm so nice to her..I don't tell her no and if I do it's in a polite way! Ok..well thats not even the start. I smoke cigarettes. yes I do..I'm tryin to stop but I smoke about a pack every 2 weeks or so. Ok. Now K smokes 3 cigs every 2 secs. And she asked me when we got in the car if it's okay if she smokes.. And I figured..I'm gonna be smokin so it's only fair that I let her smoke in my car!! But not every F'N 5 mins!!! WTH!! Julie & li-li were complainin. And i noticed that every time I pulled out a cig she did too. so I kept my smokin to a min.

When we got down there.. O lord!!!I can't even type every thing she did cuz I'd be typin for years but let me tell you the things that really pissed me off!!

1. She smokes way too damn much!
2. She thinks she's always right! Ms. Know-it-all
3. She drives like a grandma, and then has the audacity to tell Julie how to drive! WTF!
4. She says she's this crazy wild child but she's a fuckin square!
5. She talks too much! And when I look at her like SHUT THE HELL UP!! The trick keeps talking!
6. She's too damn clingy!! SHIT!! Can you get out of MY personal bubble so I can breathe?!?!
7. She thinks [black] people that are random & outgoing & loud are ghetto. Just because your family is full of f'n boring republicans that plan their everyday moves, doesn't make us ghetto cuz we just go with the motherf'n flow!
8. She's not the brightest crayon in the box!! The girl is in freakn organic chem & physics and she's a dumb as a doorknob!!! And totally oblivious to the world around her!
9. Shit!! She just gets on my F'n nerves!!!
10. Cuz she's annoying as fuck!! Do you see what i mean fucking annoying?


But other than that Mardi gras was great. I get to taste gumbo for the first time and it was great. We went to my friends, Julie family house and spent time there. Her family was great and welcoming. I told her that Rashonda and I adopt her family as ours. well I finally finish the first twilight book and it was better than the movie. Don't get me wrong I love the movie but the book is so much better. I have to wait till my friend ( I won’t called any names but Julie) finish the New Moon. Well i hope everyone is having a great time doing whatever.



Love Shisha

0 comments: