BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

everyday things

Hey everyone
I know I have not update my journal in a long time. I just did not feel up to anything these past few weeks. Well a lot of change during the last time I have updated. I have move to another dorm room with my friends. I'm so glad of that because I was tired of my other roommates. They were so loud and, well they were extremely loud for me. Well my classes is going kind of well. Now I know how my new classes test are going to be so I can prepare myself for other test in their class. I love my new classes I'm taking, well some of them. I hate my History class and I love learning about history. Well I’ am having so much fun with my new roommates/friends, I have known for a long time. I finally have a new phone which is great because the razor was a crappie phone. My sister is finally going back to school, which is great because I want her to have a college degree. I know people don't want to hear this but my mother got a boob job, she has smaller breast now which is great for her. I know I’m switching form topic to topic but I have a lot to say so I’ am sorry if I'm rambling too much. My brother got into some legal trouble and now facing some jail time but he is doing fine and keeping his head up. oh yeah, I cut my hair and it the shortest it have ever been but i love it. Things are going ok for the moment and I hope everyone else is doing fine. Sorry for the grammar errors. (I usually write or type how I talk which is bad) I know a whole other subject. Right now i'am so bored at the moment. I feel like i can fall asleep right now. Love LishaLisha

0 comments: